Happy New Year!

Friday, January 2, 2015

This greeting is a day late, but allow me to say it anyway, "Happy New Year." 

Since Dec 31, I haven't been feeling the best. It was a pity I greeted 2015 with a congested nose. I'm feeling a lot better than yesterday though. I was supposed to meet one of my best friends whom I haven't seen for more than 2 years. Unfortunately, she was also not feeling well. But I guess her condition was worse than mine such that she asked to cancel our meeting today. We were both excited to see each other. But these unfortunate conditions forbade us to do so. She will also be heading back to the US tomorrow. I'll be heading to Australia 2 months from now and only time can tell in which part of the globe will we see each other again. It's amazing how our bond of friendship hasn't waned despite the distance and time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment