2015 Planner

Monday, January 5, 2015

Despite the piles of unsorted papers on my desk and the permanent clutters in my room, there is still a fraction of organization embedded in my system. And this is manifested by the fact that on most of days, I normally enumerate my goals and agenda! It's no wonder why I am so obsessed with my 2015 planner (The red planner on the photo below)! Some days ago, I bought two planners: one for me and one for my other-half. We're supposed to have identical planners. But my mom mentioned that she liked the planner I bought better than the one given to her. I had no idea how her planner looked like; but because I really am not so fastidious with things like these and that I really love surprises, I told her, "let's swap Mom!"


It turned out that I prefer her planner over mine! Her planner has time in it. The one I bought only has a huge space for scribbling notes. I like to keep track of what I am doing (if possible) every hour. This gives me a sense of urgency. But jotting down my hourly activities is only applicable on weekdays. I'd like to keep my weekends spontaneous, haphazard and disorganized--just like my working desk.


Planning is really essential. I will never forget what my high school teacher taught me, "If you fail to plan, you plan to fail!" 

0 comments:

Post a Comment