Sydney Opera House

Wednesday, September 24, 2014


The first touristic area I visited in Australia was the Sydney Opera House. A lot of people told me it's beautiful that's why I was very excited to see it. But when I finally saw it, my heart sank. It was not as spectacular as the Eiffel Tower in France nor as breathtaking as the palaces in England. It was simply a building with a unique architecture. Maybe if I saw the Sydney Opera House before I saw the other landmarks around the world, I would probably have been awed. But at that time, I already had some points of comparisons. Nevertheless, I don't really want to boldly declare that it's not worth-visiting. In fact, I want to visit the site again so I can hopefully give myself a second chance. I also haven't gone inside; I might appreciate it more if I do so. It might also be breathtaking in the morning. I need to find out. Hopefully I can visit the Sydney Opera House again this February. Crossing my fingers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment