Hyde Park, London

Tuesday, September 2, 2014


I flew back to my home country almost three weeks ago. Now I will be spending at least 5 months doing nothing. But "doing nothing" does not literally mean not doing anything. It just means I need not go to school nor do school chores. Nevertheless, I will be spending the next 3 weeks or so, writing proposals so I can finally get PhD in Molecular Biology and fulfill my aspiration of becoming a researcher. There is no doubt in my mind that I want to be a scientist. :)

Moving on to our featured travel destination: London!

I went to London last month. Luckily, my sister's bestfriend is studying in the UK, so she met me in London and showed me around England. One of the tourist areas we visited in London is the Hyde Park. It's one of the biggest parks I've ever seen in my life. The streets surrounding the park are so busy, turning the park into a portal where one can escape the busy metropolis life for a while. My friend and I were too lazy to survey the entire park.  We just decided to find a beautiful spot to have our photos taken. The weather was so beautiful that day. The sun's rays were delicately hitting my skin. And surprisingly, I was enjoying the tanning process!

0 comments:

Post a Comment