Free "taste" of the Latin dance craze

Sunday, March 13, 2016

While I may have a pile of work-related backlogs to catch up this coming week, I am  very ecstatic to say that my weekend needs none of that! Saturday morning I forced myself to work and physically go to the lab while my brain was lackadaisically walking on a sunny street! After a while I realized working was pointless! I thought maybe I should have fun instead because it's the weekend after all! I tossed my pen, packed my bag and went home to get changed into my dancing outfit! I attended a free salsa class! It was my very first time to dance salsa but it felt so natural for me! After the class, I spent the entire evening dancing salsa, (a bit of zouk) and bachata! I had an amazing night getting reunited with one of my many interests: DANCING! Looks like my girl friends and I will be spending a lot of time in different Latin dance clubs in the coming months. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment