Sunday blues

Sunday, November 13, 2016

I promised my friend that I would attend a ballet class tomorrow so I decided to do some turns in my bedroom. It didn't turn out so well because I hit my dresser and hurt my hand. I tried again! This time 
I didn't hit anything but I fell back on my bed because I got extremely dizzy. That's how it's like to be an unfit dancer. It seems like I have lost my skills all these years because I've been studying too much. There's never enough time to do everything. And it's a sad truth that most of the time we have to give up one thing for the other.

...I picked up my guitar today and played for a while. My fingers started hurting so I decided to play the piano. Guitar is easier to play than piano. But I think I love playing the piano more even though I'm currently bad at it because it doesn't hurt at all. I'm forcing myself to play for a full hour so I can buy a pair of earrings as a reward. I still haven't reached the apex of the learning curve. Playing for a full hour is hard when you can't read the notes well. But maybe after months of practice, it will be a lot easier and I will then never have to count the hours as I might find myself completely immersed playing piano all day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment