Seafood Risotto and Grilled Salmon

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Since the semester started, I made sure that on the two-day weekly vacation (Saturday and Sunday), one day should be devoted for rejuvenation and the other day for assignments and projects. Yesterday I went to the market with my girl friends and bought lots of fresh fruits, vege and seafoods! And so I did kitchen experiments using the ingredients I bought. I cooked seafood risotto! Actually, I was planning to cook fried rice, but I ended up cooking risotto. Sometimes my pan does magic-- it turns one dish into another. :D

I also grilled Salmon. I love salmon so much! But salmons sold in supermarkets are very expensive. That's why I prefer buying from the wet market. Probably the best place to buy seafoods in Belgium is at Clemenceau wet market in Brussels. They're open Saturdays and Sundays from 9 am to 2 pm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment